Session 3/2013 Collaboration

More heads are better than one, and this applies to creating new electronic music too. Earlier today, our new members worked together in teams of 3 or 4 to create original new pieces of music, dividing up the tracks into beats, basslines, melodies and more. We'll continue working on the tracks during the week and show the finished tracks next Saturday!
Quote: "It's challenging working with others because we all have different interpretations of music, but still a lot of fun"

Quote: "When I make music on my own, I don't do much with the beats so they all sound the same. But working with others, I get to hear their different styles"

Quote: "Today I learned the building blocks of what makes up a piece of music"

Coming next week: Audio Effects - by EML Tutor Adrian Lo.

Comments