E06, the Aftermath

Hi one and all.

I'm just writing to say that I'm proud of you all, especially of the current exco that managed to pull off the E06 concert. It truly is better than last year's one. That should be the way! :P

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from friends and family, and numerous comments on how diverse the talents of EML are (including video presentations). I'm willing to bet that most of these people want the CD.

I must admit that when the academic year started, I didn't really have much faith in the current exco and often considered leaving EML for good, or taking a long break from EML affairs. However, this concert proved me wrong, and I'm glad that you all managed to prove me wrong too. Sometimes I think I might have been a bit harsh, but now, I'm confident that you all can handle EML affairs, if not better than my exco.

I'm already looking forward to the next academic year. Hopefully, there will be more interested and committed people joining us.

When's the celebration? :D

Comments