Exco meeting (Finalised)

Hi guys.

This is the finalised...thingy for the exco meeting with Ben and Jane next saturday. This is for those who don't check their emails, and vice versa for the email that I've sent out.

Date: 14th May 2005
Day: Saturday
Time: 12 noon
Venue: Angels
(since Ben said it hahaha)

And yes, we are lunching with Ben and Jane over the meeting. As Ben suggested, maybe you guys could come up with stuff to do/discuss over the meeting, say your future plans for EML in the upcoming semester. I think maybe we should start planning for the matric fair and the welcome tea...etc.

And if anyone else has a better suggestion of the lunch venue, please tell me asap.

If not, then...like that lor.

By the way, yippee for the holidays as we usher our dear Lulu into a great year at Laselle, and best of luck for Victor in his final finals.

One more thing. DON'T BE LATE.

Wee.

I feel like I'm becoming long-winded. Paiseh, paiseh.

Comments